WARNING TO SALARIED EMPLOYEES AGAINST FILING WRONG RETURNS
Some common mistakes that taxpayers often make while filing income tax returns are listed below. These errors could result in problems or a tax notice for the tax payers later on. Consequently, it is best to avoid them.
Here are some of the mistakes that are often made by the taxpayers.
1. Filing ITR using the wrong ITR form
2. Not reporting interest incomes
3. Not filing income tax returns
4. Not clubbing incomes
5. Not reporting income from the last job
6. Not reporting tax free incomes
7. Not reporting all bank accounts
8. Not declaring deemed rent/expected rent
9. Failing to revise your income
So, Please alert and do the needful.